Gynecology Leuven, Belgium
Hospital Heilig Hart
Gynecology Rome, Italy
Villa del Rosario
Outpatients and surgery for endometriosis
Italy : Drssa A. Ussia and Prof PR Koninckx , gynecologists
Outpatients and surgery
Where : Villa del Rosario, Via Flaminia Vecchia, Roma
Appointment : Anastasia.Ussia@gmail.com +39 348 8506222
Gineva +39 06 33010245
Belgium : Prof P.R. Koninckx , gynecologist
Where : Koning Leopold I straat 45 3000 Leuven
When : Tuesday am and Wednesday pm
Appointment Tel : 016 462796 email : email@example.com
Surgery endometriosis hysterectomy
on Thursday in : Heilig Hart Ziekenhuis Naamse straat Leuven
Surgery for patients from outside Italy deep endometriosis laparoscopic surgery
The medical history and exams are discussed by email. This generally permits a one stop visit necessary to confirm surgery and the surgery.
The patient is seen 1 or 2 days before surgery in Villa del Rosario in Rome. Generally it is preferable to fly in one day earlier in order to have time to take care of any missing details before surgery. The hospital stay varies between 1 and 7 days . Part of it can be in River Chateau in the front - where we also see you daily. A recovery of a week is often recommended before flying back home.
We can take care of travel, transport in Rome, and accommodation before and after surgery, including an eventual recovery in a nice place together with the accompanying person.
Second opinion gynaecological surgery and complications.
Either at the outpatient, or a video SKYPE discussion of 30 min can be organised. To do this
- send an email
- transfer all documents of the medical record (email, drop-box, post )
- after payment an outpatient video with video-Skype will be organised
Prof em Koninckx Philippe , gynecologist
- 1991 Professor OBGYN UZ Gasthuisberg, Leuven Belgium
- 1996 Visiting Professor en Honorary consultant, University Oxford , Oxford, England
- 2004 Visiting Professor , Università del Sacro Cuore, Roma, Italy
- 2009 Honorary Professor, State University, Moscow, Russia
- Honorary Fellow van de AGES (1992 Australian gynecologic endoscopy society), founding member of the Japanese endometriosis society (1998), of the SEGI (2002 Italian gyn endosc soc) and founding member of the Indonesian Endoscopy society (2004)
- Endoscopic surgery and endometriosis : the ASRM distinguished surgeon award.
- A pioneer, who performed in Belgium the first laparoscopic hysterectomies, cholecystectomies, and pelvic floor surgery, and developed subsequently deep endometriosis surgery
- De last 10 years I defend internationally that a bowel resection for deep endometriosis rarely indicated is if the gynecologist has the expertise.(last presentations at ESGE 2010 en 2008, AAGL 2009, Congress Avelino, Italy, 7/2011, Workshop Ircad Taiwan 7/2011, workshop Ircad Stassbourg 9/2011) etc
Endocrinology as first specialisation
HRT : he started the first menopause clinic on the continent in Leuven in 1981
- Endocrinology and Menopause
- Adhesion formation
A promoter of openness and quality Control in Surgery – As a patient , how can you judge quality of laparoscopic surgery ?
- 1. The experience of the surgeon : how many interventions like planned for you did he perform
- 2. The personal results of the surgeon, not those of the literature
- 3. Will the surgery be completely video-recorded and will you get a copy. Overall only the more experienced surgeons do this.
- 4. Complete information of the planned surgery and over the alternative treatments.
Information should be controllable
Dr essa Anastasia Ussia gynecologist
- Via Capocolonna, 88900 Crotone Italy
- Tel +39 348 8506 222
- 1967 1972 Liceo classico Pitagora Crotone Italy Diploma di Maturita classica Pitagora Liceum, vote 60/60
- University school of Medicine in Bologna University 1978 Medicine graduated with 110 cum laude/110 great distinction and publication of the thesis.
- 1978/1981 Resident in Ob/Gyn department of Padova University Italy 1981/1982
- Resident in Ob/Gyn department of Mass General Hospital of Boston Mass USA
- Diploma of specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Padova University Italy
- Since 1985 Chief of the Ob/Gyn department of Villa Giose Crotone Italy
- Intensive advanced course in laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Arizona with Dr Harry Reich Performed, the first total laparoscopic hysterectomy in Italy in 1992
- Participated since 1992 in numerous International laparoscopic Congresses and courses as a speaker and/or instructor e.g. 1997
- Instructor and speaker in the AAGL pre-congress in advanced laparoscopic course on Endometriosis.
- 1998 Instructor in advanced laparoscopic course of University of Leuven Belgium 1995 -2003
- every year as invited speaker, chairman and surgeon in the International Russian Congress of Endoscopy in Moscow
- 2000 July : participated to the first International Indonesian Endoscopic Congress and co-founded with prof. Koninckx the Indonesian Laparoscopy Society.
- Extensive experience in live laparoscopic Surgery in many hospitals in Italy and other countries with prof. Philippe Koninckx, Prof Arnaud Wattiez, Dr H. Reich, Dr Tm Lyons