Prof Anastasia Ussia
Prof Philippe Koninckx
Gruppo Italo Belga
Italy: Prof Ussia A. and Prof Koninckx PR
Outpatients and surgery
- Villa del Rosario : Via Flaminia Vecchia, Roma
- Appointment: Anastasia.Ussia@gmail.com
- +39 348 8506222
- Gineva +39 06 33010245
- Studio Privato presso Laboratorio Morrone Centro Ricerche per appuntamenti chiamare sigra Rossella 328 9630230
Belgium : Prof P.R. Koninckx
Koning Leopold I straat 45 3000 Leuven
Tuesday am and Wednesday pm
Appointment 016 462796 firstname.lastname@example.org
- send a request to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- if no answer within 48 hours, resend or phone
- Symptoms and exams can be discussed by email or during a video consultation, permitting a one-stop visit to Rome</strong
- An outpatient visit with a clinical and ultrasound exam and eventual additional exams is performed in Villa del Rosario in Rome.
- If surgery is indicated, this can be performed 1 or 2 days later.
In Rome, your stay is suggested to be a combination of River Chateau accommodation (in the front of the hospital, postop visits can be organised)and the hospital stay. A recovery of a week is recommended before flying home.
We can organise transport and accommodation in Rome and an eventual recovery in a nice place.
- 2018 Research Consultant Latifa Hospital Dubai
- 1991 Full Professor OBGYN Catholic University Leuven Belgium
- 1996 Visiting Prof and Hon consultant, Univ Oxford, UK
- 2004 Visiting Prof, Univ del Sacro Cuore, Roma, Italy
- 2009 Hon Prof, State University, Moscow, Russia
- Hon Fellow of AGES (1992 Australian gynecologic endoscopy society), founding member of the Japanese endometriosis society (1998), of the SEGI (2002 Italian gynecologic endoscopic society) and founding member of the Indonesian Endoscopy Society (2004)
- Received the ASRM distinguished surgeon award for Endoscopic surgery and endometriosis :.
- A pioneer of endoscopic surgery, with performing in Belgium the first laparoscopic hysterectomies, cholecystectomies, and pelvic floor surgery. Developed deep endometriosis surgery without bowel resections.
- A promotor of quality control through mandatory video registration
Initially an Endocrinologist
Started HRT and the first menopause clinic on the continent in Leuven in 1981
- Endocrinology and Menopause
- prevention of postoperative Adhesion formation
Guidelines for Quality of Surgery
- The personal experience of the surgeon for your intervention
- The personal results of the surgeon (not those of the literature)
- Completely video-recording ? and will you get a copy. Better surgeons will do
- Publications and presentations of the surgeon
Prof Dr Anastasia Ussia
Drssa Ussia is the coordinator of the Gruppo Italo Belga in Italy.
- 1985-2008 Head of Department OBGYN, Villa Giose, Crotone
- 2000 coordinator of the Gruppo Italo Belga in Italy
- 2009 Honorary Professor, State University, Moscow, Russia
- Via Capocolonna, 88900 Crotone Italy
- Tel +39 348 8506 222
- 1967 1972 Liceo classico Pitagora Crotone Italy Diploma di Maturita classica Pitagora Liceum, vote 60/60
- University School of Medicine in Bologna University 1978 Medicine graduated with 110 cum laude/110 with great distinction and publication of the thesis.
- 1978/1981 Resident in Padova University Italy
- 81-82 Resident in Ob/Gyn Mass General Hospital of Boston USA
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Padova University Italy
- Intensive advanced course in laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Arizona with Dr Harry Reich Performed, the first total laparoscopic hysterectomy in Italy in 1992
- Participated since 1992 in numerous International laparoscopic Congresses and courses as a speaker and/or instructor, e.g. 1997
- Instructor and speaker in the AAGL pre-congress in an advanced laparoscopic course on Endometriosis.
- 1998 Instructor in advanced laparoscopic course of University of Leuven Belgium 1995 -2003
- every year as an invited speaker, chairman and surgeon at the International Russian Congress of Endoscopy in Moscow
- 2000 July: participated in the first International Indonesian Endoscopic Congress and co-founded with Prof. Koninckx the Indonesian Laparoscopy Society.
- Extensive experience in live laparoscopic Surgery in many hospitals in Italy and other countries with Prof. Philippe Koninckx, Prof Arnaud Wattiez, Dr H. Reich, Dr Tm Lyons