Surgery guidelines by surgeons
- Medical therapy before and after surgery for endometriosis
- Diagnosis and treatment of typical lesions”
- diagnosis and surgery of cystic ovarian endometriosis
- diagnosis and surgery of deep endometriosis
- Hydrosalpinx and tubal occlusion
- Good surgical practice (GSP)
- Adhesion and pain prevention
- Antibiotics before and after surgery
Hysterectomy indications and technique
Pelvic floor surgery
RCT by established surgeons means that the results of RCTs during the learning curve are not accepted eg a RCT on laparoscopic hysterectomy with durations of surgery longer than 180 min.
Established surgeons are those with an international or at least national visibility as evidenced by live surgery, congress presentations and the appreciation of their peers.