What we do
gynecologist and patients with medico-legal problems
Did the surgeon or gynaecologist do something wrong ? by mistake or negligence ?
Is there harm to the patient
Is there a relationship between both?
Was the informed consent ok?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and receive a first opinion free of charge
ideal to judge is a videoregistration
- Without video-registration of surgery
- it is impossible to judge acceptable complications or mistakes, difficulty of surgery and decisions during surgery
- signals a more confident surgeon
- should be mandatory for reimbursement
Which information is given
- all alternative treatments ? e.g. the advantages of a laparoscopy if the surgeon only performs laparotomies; or an avoidable bowel resection
- what will happen when unexpected findings occur e.g. an unexpected deep endometriosis, an intervention that is too difficult for the skills of the surgeon
- The information of the literature or personal experience and results ?
Guidelines and EBM